Sunday, February 1, 2009

siiidenote.

:D...
don't worry, bubby's isn't my client for this class
howevver, they really really are wanting to rebrand themselves and asked me to help them out.

hm, at this point in the process...
I love this font but am concerned about its readability. what do you think?
The reason behind the logo's tree is... Bubby's describes their accessories as trendy-
and since trends change each season, i found a tree to be the most appropriate image.
I tried to bring in the boutique aspect by hanging a necklace around the tree's branches.
now that i look at it, it's not as visible as I thought so that'll change :)

3 comments:

  1. the necklace is beautiful.

    Hope for bubby 09' vote sarah kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. the top one is very pretty and clean! I love how you did the leaves!

    ReplyDelete